For internal floors, separating floors, internal walls and plasterboard partitions.
Earthwool Acoustic Roll has exceptional acoustic absorption properties.
Earthwool Acoustic Roll is classified as Euroclass A1 to BS EN 13501-1.
Earthwool Acoustic Roll insulation is a flexible glass mineral wool quilt which is lightweight, flexible, resilient and non-combustible. Earthwool Acoustic Rolls are 1200mm wide and ready-cut to produce three, 400mm wide rolls, or two, 600mm wide rolls and manufactured to a minimum density of 10Kg/m3.
- Excellent sound absorption properties
- Lightweight, and easy to install
- Dimensioned to suit studs and joists at 400mm or 600mm centres
- Long roll lengths for quick and economical Installation
- Friction fits between studs, ensuring continuity of the absorbent layer with no air gaps
Earthwool Acoustic Roll is specifically designed for friction fitting between joists and studs at 400mm and 600mm centres to improve the sound insulation of:
- separating walls and floors
- internal walls and floors
- timber and metal stud partitions