JCW Impactalay 12mm thick acoustic matting for concrete floors offers a cost effective and easily installed solution to combat airborne and impact noise.
Impactalay is suitable for concrete floors.
- Material: Impactalay 12mm thick Acoustic Matting is made from a single acoustic barrier mat layer with a resilient chip foam core. The acoustic foam does not harden or crumble, unlike the Class O foam normally found in these applications.
- Versatile: Suitable for all final finishes on concrete floors.
- Slim product with excellent impact and airborne noise reduction.
- Works well on concrete floors and can be used on timber floors where impact noise is an issue, this means you won’t have to lift the existing floorboards and suits all final floor finishes.
- Ideal for use as a quality carpet underlay.
- Use in almost any room (such as in new build, refurb, change of use, conversions, commercial and residential apartments).
- Minimal impact on available floor to ceiling height – at just 12mm thick.
- Meets and easily exceeds acoustic requirements of Building Regulations: Approved Document Part E (England & Wales) and Section 5 (Scotland).
- Supplied in easy to handle, lay and install slab form. Making Impactalay Easy to cut and shape.